Instructions on the operating specifications for the introduction of explosion-proof lamps and lanterns
Offices and distributors:
According to the company's after-sales department, in recent years, the after-sales problems of explosion-proof LED lamps are basically caused by improper installation of user cables. Therefore, we hereby explain our company's operating specifications for explosion-proof LED lamps and cables.
1. Lead-in device components and wire selection
As shown in the figure, since August, our company’s explosion-proof LED lamps and lanterns introduction devices have all been upgraded.
It is composed of outer sleeve of ring and inner sleeve of sealing ring.
After complete combination:
Note: The incoming line of the explosion-proof lamps should use a PVC sheathed or rubber sheathed three-core single-stranded cable. It is strictly forbidden to use single-core wires or strip the cable sheath and use multiple strands to lead in through the wire hole. If the quality problems caused by this are not covered by the warranty.
Note: It is also wrong to use tape to wrap the three wires together.
Special reminder: There are three-hole rubber bands on the market as shown in the figure below. The GB3836 standard stipulates that the rubber band of the introduction device must be a single-hole rubber band. Therefore, the 3-hole rubber band does not meet the specifications and cannot be used.
2. Compression screw and internal cable installation method
After the correct installation, you need to pay attention to the following 3 points:
1. The compression screw must be tightened to ensure that the cable cannot be pulled and sealed;
2. The internal cable should pass through the rubber sealing ring more than 5mm and then peel off the outer skin for installation;
3. It is not allowed to throw away the sealing ring at will or replace the porous sealing ring without authorization.
Third, the correct use of the sealing ring
1. When the outer diameter of the cable is ≤10mm, please keep the inner sleeve of the sealing ring intact (as shown in figure (1));
2. When 10mm <the outer diameter of the cable ≤ 13.5mm, remove the inner sleeve of the sealing ring (as shown in Figure (2));
3. When the outer diameter of the cable is more than 13.5mm, please consider replacing the cable (stripping the armor) or using a junction box for transition.
The above is the operation specification for the introduction of our explosion-proof lamps and lanterns. The quality problems caused by the operation not in accordance with this specification will not be covered by the warranty.