1. The enclosure is moulded by reinforced polycarbonate. It has some advantages of high intensity, strong impact resistance, high temperature resistant and cold resistance;
2. This kind of lamp housing is the latest and superfine lamp of T5, whose futures are as following:
a)Short length can control the lighting more accurately.
b)Great lighting effect can more accord with the actural illumination environment. The lighting effect of lamp tubes can reach 104 lm/W.
c)It has many times to be on-off and has a long working life.The working life can be lasted 20000 hours.
d)High luminous maintenance rate and slow optical decay.After 10000 hours, the luminous maintenance rate can reach 92%.
e)To improve the distributions of light beam, it has great color rendering, energy conversation and environmental protection. The luminous flux of T5 tubes with 28W is more than T8 tubes of 36W's.
3. Reflector is cambered specially.After it has been designed by special software design of distribution for two times,and passed the actual test, the distribution of light beam can be more reasonable;
4. Inner electronic ballast is our company's special explosion-proof ballast, and it has protection functions of short circuit and open circuit. For the phenomenons of tubes 'aging effect and air leakage, it should have standby circuit in order to keep it working. The high energy saving is COSΦ≥0.98,and it has the wide range of input voltage.It can keep constant power output and have no impact on the lighting effect output within 170V〜250V AC;
5. It has explosion-proof air-breathing apparatus on the enclosure;
6. Buckle structure is used between the enclosure and transparent cover to get together more tightly. The special sealing strip can be sealed doubly and its protection is more perfect;
7.Convenient maintenance. You can just put the screwdriver into the ventage of buckle to open and close;
8. There is an explosion-proof travel switch in the interior, and it should be added interlock device for opening the cover,when the power is cut off;
9. Add an emergency device to meet customers' requirements.