1. Explosion-proof type is explosion-proof, increased safety composite type or dust explosion-proof type.
2. The square exhaust fan frame is welded by high-quality steel plate, and the mounting hole is on the outer frame, which is very convenient to install. Blinds can be fitted according to user requirements.
3. The cylindrical exhaust fan casing is welded by high-quality steel plate and then rolled by special mold. The surface is pressed with the direction of the wind and the direction of rotation, and the “Ex” explosion-proof mark is pressed at the same time. The installation method is wall type, pipeline type, post type and fixed type.
4. The head-type exhaust fan protective net cover is welded by steel wire, which is light in weight, high in strength and large in air output. The moving head type exhaust fan is equipped with an explosion-proof control box. The fan head has a swing angle of 120°, and the sweeping area is large, and the wind can be exhausted in one direction at any position. The installation method is wall type and floor type.
5. The exhaust fan motor is a special gas and dust explosion-proof motor with stable operation and low noise. The blades are designed with aerodynamic principle, with large air volume and uniform air supply.
6. The surface of the outer casing and motor is processed by high-speed shot blasting. It adopts advanced automatic high-pressure electrostatic spray and thermo-solid integrated assembly line process. The plastic layer formed on the surface of the shell has strong adhesion and is not easy to fall off. The purpose is to improve the anti-corrosion ability of the product.
7. Before installing, maintaining or overhauling, cut off the power supply of the front stage. After connecting the wires, tighten the sealing ring and tighten the threaded connecting parts and fasteners.
8. All exposed fasteners are made of stainless steel.