1. The product is assembled by flameproof asynchronous motor for fan and impeller, air duct, protective net and other components. The impeller is composed of cast iron bracket thin steel plate blades, light weight and high strength; full series impeller and shaft adopt key The connection is reliable and the air cylinder is a steel plate rolled structure, and a grounding screw is arranged inside and outside the casing.
2. The outer cylinder of the fan is welded by high-quality steel plate or stainless steel plate and then rolled by special mold; the surface is pressed with the direction of the wind and the direction of rotation, and the “Ex” explosion-proof mark is pressed at the same time. The installation method is wall type (B), duct type (D), post type (L), and fixed type (G).
3. Explosion-proof axial fan motor adopts special design, stable operation and low noise. The blades are designed according to aerodynamics, with large air volume and uniform air supply.
4. The axial flow fan can be installed in series in a long exhaust duct to increase the wind pressure for long-distance air supply.
5. After the shell and motor surface are processed by high-speed shot blasting and other series of processes, the advanced automatic high-pressure electro- static spray and thermosetting integrated line process is adopted. The plastic layer formed on the surface of the shell has strong adhesion and is not easy to fall off. The purpose of protecting the shell is to improve the corrosion resistance of the product.
6. All exposed fasteners are made of stainless steel.