1. (9W) centralized power supply and centralized control fire emergency lighting lamp (hereinafter referred to as lamp) is composed of shell, shell cover, driving communication module, LED light source, double lamp cap (6W) or single lamp cap (9W).
2. The lamp shell is cast aluminum alloy ZL102. The product shell adopts one-time die casting process, with smooth surface, beautiful and generous appearance, high density of metal internal organization, no bubbles, sand holes and other defects, strong impact resistance and good protection performance of the product shell.
3. After the lamp surface is treated by a series of processes such as high-speed shot blasting, the advanced full-automatic high-voltage electrostatic plastic spraying and thermosetting integrated assembly line process is adopted. The plastic layer formed on the shell surface has strong adhesion and is not easy to fall off, which effectively achieves the purpose of protecting the shell and improves the anti-corrosion ability of the product.
4. There is no storage battery inside the lamp, which is powered by the centralized power supply of emergency lighting.
5. Super bright green LED light source is adopted, and the service life of the light source is ≥ 100000h.
6. Display fault information, including fault type, time and location, and give audible and visual signal alarm.
7. A microcomputer chip is set inside the lamp, and each lamp has an independent address code, which can remotely upgrade the software in the lamp.
8. High protection structural sealing design, the sealing gasket is formed by continuous line pouring and foaming of two-component polyurethane sealant strip, and the protection grade reaches IP67.
9. All exposed fasteners are made of stainless steel.
10. Steel pipe or cable wiring can be used.